Thursday, December 3, 2009

Bushnell Trophy 1x28 Four Cross Hairs Riflescope



After many commitments and deadlines, many here I am finally here .. now I can quietly celebrating the Christmas season ...
This recipe stuffed baked apples I found on a note only that the magazine .. I have slightly revised .. I have not used such as the white wine they taaanto advised, but I've cooked in water and sugar. . Ingredients: 1 apple per person

pine nuts, raisins
,
lemon
Cinnamon, Butter
,
Cane,
Preparation: Cut
quarter of the top of the apple and dig out the flesh with the seeds inside. Mix the other ingredients, cinnamon, brown sugar, butter curls, raisins, pine nuts and lemon zest, and fill the apples. bake for about 30 min. 120 degrees or cook in the microwave at full power for 7 min.

0 comments:

Post a Comment