Saturday, October 16, 2010

Polyp On Outside Of Gallbladder

braids seed bread

braids seed bread

Unfortunately yesterday the computer has a tantrum and to celebrate worthily the WBD I thought to propose a braided bread seeds (Hopefully now works!) Recovered from an old issue of Italian Cooking.
This year I have a really great ally and a long dreamed it, now I can finally say I've got KM020 Kenwood Chef Major Titanium and I can assure you that the mixes are superlative, soft, homogeneous and judge for yourself!

braids seed bread

Ingredients: 500 g flour
speciale per pizza
150 g latte
15 g lievito di birra
80 g burro
3 tuorli
1 uovo per spennellare
40 g zucchero
15 g sale
semi di papavero
semi di sesamo

Fare un primo impasto: 200 g di farina, il lievito di birra, 50 g di latte e 50 g di acqua, formare un panetto che verrà inciso con una croce e messo a lievitare finchè raddoppierà di volume.
Fare il secodo impasto: mettere nell'impastatrice la restante farina, melted butter, egg yolks, sugar, salt and launch, as the loaf and add the remaining milk slowly, the mixture to rise about 1 hour and then make 2 braids.
Brush braids with egg and a little milk, sprinkle with poppy seeds and sesame seeds, I added a few pieces of red pepper to flavor, then let rise again.


Bake at 200 ° C for about 30-40 minutes, if you were to darken too much cover with top half a bit of aluminum foil.

Once cooked, the result is this, I wanted to show the "eyes" of the mix as well as a Yeasting optimal, is certainly on the dough that I got the Kenwood Chef .




This braided bread is my tribute to the World Bread Day
.


0 comments:

Post a Comment