Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sony 43ht20 Double Vision

To hell with good intentions and I live Eiffel 65

The New Year has always been one of the days that I sweat more, for years my mom leads me to the history of the wearer red underwear, eating sausage and lentils etc etc
For years friends and family inspire me to go to the party most GALLA in the area, to start, to dance, to dress with the paiettes.
E round of presales, and people who do not make money and the queues and many promises that soon collapsed when the diggei decide that your first song of the year will be a new song by MIKA.
True story.
Every year I intend to spend the night with people waiting for the right of "New Year with those of Good Friday" by Perego, smail, the countdown, the showgirls who dance, beautiful words!


If tomorrow I'm not mistaken there is a large wild Filmon from time immemorial and I would spend the last year as their


Yes, with the young and Emilio Solfrizzi Bari, Leo Gullotta, Miss Cinzia Leone and Baby Baby Corona pumped to amazing levels.
This year I decided to celebrate New Year's exactly how I celebrated HALLOWEEN WORDS 'SO'
Maybe there will be Monopoly games but spirits high class household.
You spend my New Year's Eve at home with friends and phrases cciovani like me yesterday, I already know how it ends:
"Boys € 300 are not enough"
"For food and drink you say?"
"Fuck me not care about the food I'm talking about smoking"
We are already drawing up the special playlist for the evening special and Baby Baby Corona is so I'm alright.
Then, let me miss anything I like Rihanna, when the going gets tough I go to the sea.
Barbados Calabria or do not understand the difference, but I will go on my bike water enjoying a bit of healthy and well-deserved rest.


How will I get on a plane the day after New Year?
I shall be able ?
Grandma has already killed the pig?
But there is Calabria in the winter?
But most of all when I come back?
So to hell with good intentions, I have one wish from you and this wish comes directly from the world's most famous clothing:

"always" allowfullscreen = "true" width = "560" height = "340">

0 comments:

Post a Comment