Monday, February 28, 2011

How To Comfort Herpes

Chistopher Kane or how to choose their own mentors in a wrong way.

Il tour della Fashion Week mondiale non è ancora finito ma io ho deciso che alzo le mani e qui mi fermo.
Mi ritiro, ormai prendo la degree and everything is fine but next year I moved to the mountains to dig the earth and make jam of plums of our land.
This is because there are people like Christopher Kane, people who have less than 30 years and has collections like this:



Christopher Thanks you make me feel worse as the ignorant, the designer of the world with less fantasy, you make me feel helpless, with no money, I do remember that I have to print out the tissues, but no one will come out then I will support a collection of beautiful home!
Thanks Christopher that make me crazy because you added to your clothes PVC with colored water.
Thanks Christopher glad that you wanted to pull even in Milan with his collection of Versus by Versace.



A collection of crazy Where you fuck all those returning together, the purple with red, green oil with orange.
Fuck the color blocking!
You'll fuck the biggest and you show me these things here, the black skin, the opening game and scream I WANT MY GOD THE GLITTER IN THE WORLD, THE GLITTER GIOMETRICI!
ENCLOSED IN THE GLITTER CRAZY TRIANGLES, TRIANGLES OF GLITTER!
No excuse the screaming, sorry.



It is your mentor Donatella Versace, who will also be a fake blonde with the behind many imitations and a daughter anorexic but it is Donatella Versace.
How many times we had to dream of being the daughter anorexic, how many!
Your mentor is Donatella Versace.
I still Pino Scotto .


Pino take a picture with you was one of the best moments of my life.
No, I want to ruin a moment.
Pino Scotto great addition to my other great icon, as the Countess De Blanck who made his appearance to the 'Island of the famous "My only reason for follow him.


I remember in the famous romance with Carlo Capponi , man that suffering from "bulimia banana"


Yeah, I was very young but already famous that I have to say?
Of course I thought I would be going at this rate I also get to know Kathy ....
What is the design his own collection when there is a talent like that?
Pino, Ms. De Blanck I invoke you, pray for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment