Monday, February 21, 2011

Lien/loan Reported On Used Car

Fashion passes the blog remains, with eight video apology and an excuse

blog I'm sorry I'm calculating a little but you must understand that I do it for us!
Come on! I tell you that there is no one!
Mann VITAMINIC 's just not working!
oh Come on, you have to trust we are not so many that I could remain and Mr. Vitaminic in drafting and heavy bombs on the desk ...
But I'm smiling like the idea? But joke was a joke blog A joke!
I am doing it for us, is a training course of some of the best NABA my love, you are the first true love.
BUT I KNOW THAT IN YOUR TITLE TO SAY BUT WHAT DOES NOT BELIEVE IN LOVE CENTRA is fiction FIN-ZIO-NE!
CENTER BUT WHAT I HEAR THEM IN THE HOUSE CD!
clarifications to the blog I had to excuse me, if they are worth almost a year now report and I'm just like the fake singing voice of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air:
ARE A PRIVATE BEL TIPINO, a whole PEPERINO ARE BEAUTIFUL DOLCE BRUNA E CON GLI OCCHI DA PANTERA.


Eeee lo so Willy, siamo rimaste in poche così esageratamente speciali.
Ma cerchiamo di riassumere questa mia transumanza da un sito all'altro, dalla presenza all'assenza, dalla vita alla morte.
Questa settimana sono stata molto impegnata, si anche per colpa degli esami ma soprattutto per colpa di Sanremo.
Sanremo ha reso le mie sere memorabili e divertentissime grazie a tutta la gente che lo commenta su twitter in particular, the group Sanremo Sanremo .
E 'was great.
A nice thanks to Hurley who was always very funny, thanks Eli, thanks Sardinia, thanks in hairstylist Canalis, with cocaine.
Belen won was obviously the coolest and since it was not enough he also wanted to sing with his father as all Italians emigrated to Argentina and the Argentines emigrated to Italy have cried.
touching.
Last week was Valentine's Day and I have great fucking going to hear the concert of the evening at the Rocket.
Evening is the group of red Vivian Girl that sets aside the original garage-surf band and throws in sweet melodies that are more ethereal and dreamy spring the paintings of Monet.


The live was very nice, very sanvalentiano except that:
a) the sound of the voice was pitiable "Eddaje alzalo! alzalooooo noise!"
b) to indie Rocket are the same for years, I were not welcome back 2007!
A nice blast from the past, literally.

Paris Hilton turns 30 today.
Paris is appropriate to make a new album I guess.
It 'really the case, I miss you so much.
With your songs you have given hope to millions of obese Americans and pimples, have revived the May of the century film set in high school, is a genius.


Lately I've been trying to watch several videos of fashion (EEE EEEE ELENA THAT FATIGUE?) To get an idea I would like to make my own for my collection
IS THE PHARD Lord called me and I have proposed creating a collection inspired by MY BIG BUBBLE!
No, obviously not true, however, as you know that idea is not bad?
For now, those who approach the type of video you would like to have:

Proenza Oh well, I want to die.
The vintage-Beautiful-and first initials of the music?



Missoni I never liked it but the video?
If we cut the parts with the children unnecessarily sweet?
The fringes that move? the intermittent?


Gareth Pugh, if hello.
The wonderful thing is that video of her clothes on, you will not even so much shit, is all that is a heart attack.

Elle Fanning for Rodarte
colors, space and music?
and you?

short video of the operetta fashion are not bad eh?
for now I have not even picked the fabric and then to hell with the collection, what has maggggica fashion?

L'ultimo video rubato dal blog amico La Belle Epop riguarda il nuovo album dei Radiohead "The King of Limbs"
Sì, recentemente c'è stato dell'isterismo su tutti i social e tutti hanno dato di matto, hanno scaricato, volato, prenotato il nuovo album dei Radiohead ma l'unica cosa che davvero ci dovrebbe interessare è Thom York che balla nel nuovo video "Lotus Flower".
Ma l'unica versione che ci dovrebbe interessare di Thom York che balla è questa:


The own madness, the madness .

0 comments:

Post a Comment