Friday, March 4, 2011

Best Bread Pudding In California

NOT FLOWER POWER, I LOVE ONLY INSECT

Hey but that you "talk talk" your collections do not ever?
sisi But I thought this kind last year and is inspired to insects.
Insects are the most beautiful animals in the world.

OH but beautiful Elena, crazy! digital prints, the nuances, and strips of metal!
PAZZESCO!






Of course she is my inspiration




handsome everything nice .... but a moment ....
while I ended my sketches in May 2010 What I see .....



MA VA?
Yes, Christopher Kane and his resort collection.
's why I hate that, because mi ruba tutte le idee.
L'ispirazione non è ovviamente la stessa ma lo stile e l'uso delle stampe si.
Ascolta ti devi levare dalle scatole, io ancora mi devo laureare, ho bisogno di essere innovativa dajè Chri come sei, come ti ho già detto tu hai Donatella Versace io non ho niente e nessuno ho solo i miei insettini...
Dai ti prego e fammi fare qualcosa ogni tanto non tapparmi così le ali gelosone!
MA IO NON MOLLO.


0 comments:

Post a Comment