Wednesday, January 19, 2011

3d Tech Deck Online Game

Paul Fox # 14 for 2011 I hope the Black Moon

I'm usually not superstitious, oh, I believe in bad luck that follows me mara since time immemorial and the old ladies down the country have confirmed that "suffer from the evil eye of envy" but in general are a girl right.
The only guy I have ever taken in my life is Cloris who introduced me to the cult of the Black Moon, The Gypsy because it never fails.


My other weakness is the horoscope of Paul Fox.
I believe it to Paul Fox, it seems like a fair one that he does his job with passion for mica because if I wanted to fuck fuck would say only positive things
and never NO!
When Paul told me that "you have two bad years," damn bubba has really happened and when I said "in 2010 will rise again" damn bubba we still had reason.
So yesterday I went to check my horoscope the year, since Paul does not believe in the horoscope every day, no, Paul has a more lungimirante.
Ora, il segno dei Pesci, fin dalla notte dei tempi, non è mai stato un segno fortunato, è sempre ultimo nelle classifiche e questo perchè "siamo degli inguaribili sognatori" che tradotto in lettere è "siamo degli inguaribili coglioni".
Aaaah i Pesci e i loro sogni, i Pesci e i loro dubbi su amore, soldi e carriera!
Aaaah i Pesci!
Anche quest'anno come NELLA MIGLIORE DELLE TRADIZIONI non poteva mancare la sfiga, cari amiche e improbabilmente cari amici sentite che bell'anno!


Ok speaks only of Finance and illegitimate children but take things with pliers, read under the lines:

"To love is the best month in July"
"But Paul goes! How strange I never would have said, thanks to the fuck are tanned, I'm talking about real life Paul! "

But we move to the second part of the horoscope, because there is a second part, the part of the GRAPHIC OF THE YEAR!


But how nice! when they say it is all downhill!
But we go into detail, magnify the chart!


Ah, this is a chart? no sorry this is not a graph!
This is a picture of Rorschach test
Trust me, go look at your horoscope that will never be much worse than mine.
Mai.

0 comments:

Post a Comment