Friday, January 28, 2011

Deck Over Swimming Pool

Fashion reminder will tear us apart, my column on Vitaminic!

Hi Guys!
Finally I can tell you the fantastic news!
Yes, I've been called by Elena Mariani Vitaminic to treat a book & Fashion Musica e pessimi costumi!
Ah che bello, sono contentissima!
Dai amiche e immancabilmente amici leggetemi leggetemi!
Divulgate il verbo!
La rubrica si chiama "Fashion will tear us apart"
No...quali Joy Division non capisco?
Ah sono un gruppo?
Ah dite che è plagio?
Ah ma forse lui died, and then who cares?
Oh how nice, my mother is happy.
"Finally I can tell my friends that my daughter does something"
Thanks Mom, indeed a life of artistic studies will bring me to draw Madonnas Cathedral and bad comics that I shall not want never to advertise .
This beautiful new job (I earn so much happiness and lots of new friends) have to spend a lot of hours on Sky to improve my pop-culture television
But what a pity!
BUT REGRET IT!
STRANGE EH WHY 'SKY IS NOT LIKE ME A PRIVATE.
So I am training for my dream job that is working for Blob and then turns in front of the television 12 hours, all day.
However follow me from there too, beating Ferragni or even better!
let me become so famous that it can be interviewed and have a photo with her.
would be great.
Dai quindi andate e leggete, se volete leggere cliccate QUI PROPRIO QUI QUI DAI
(ma in verità è già disseminato nel post quindi ci capiterete per forza, bastardi)
Già che ci siete suggeritemi di chi vi piacerebbe leggere che io non sono molto giovane e soprattutto ho una passione solo per le cantanti afroamericane che dicono parolacce al proprio fidanzato coglione.
Che dio bless you sisters!
inzieme Let's enjoy this moment of happiness and just as I received the happy news that they passed on MTV Classic:


Seeeee!
hank G Max, we hope not to end up Repetto.
(which is true of everything but this song can not make you dance, not to mention the cool videos inspired by the Friends Depeche Mode )

0 comments:

Post a Comment