Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Napoleon Dynamite Party Supplies

Giorgio Canali play Joy Division, love us still strazierà

Tonight I'm going to see The Giorgio Canali you play and sing the Joy Division to Casa 139
to Joy Division I are very affectionate, not my favorite band, I do not think are the best but certainly I would like very much and are always in my heart and in my drawings:


The Joy Division I show a couple of years ago ...
I remember when I was seventeen years and for one reason or another I tried to move a lot of time outside the home.
Many have told me that I had late adolescence, it is true.
Up to 16 years have been a girl's quiet ones that give the first kiss with great embarrassment and even a little disgusting, those sweaty palms that was just half an ounce of sentiment, and above all only listened to rap, but this is a ' other story.
Joy Division I know them, because you know them anyway cabbage, we turn around but they always know when you're little girl and became passionately interested in music there are lots of names and try to listen to all groups at least once without taste them, you're young you want them all at once right?
But there is one particular moment I remember saying "ah, what a beauty Joy Division"
was one of those first nights in Milan, when all of a sudden from attending the usual pub with the usual friends you find yourself back at 6 in the morning or the day after.
I changed, I was big, the well-dressed indie Milan were born, began to sprout fringes, we heard only the 80 songs and I had my first gin and lemon in his hands.
I remember in this room that no longer exists, the columns of San Lorenzo, we were lined up, he was leaning against the walls and moved the leg and head up and down.
What moments tenerezza aaaa la gioventù.
Quella sera probabilmente ero giù di morale per le liti di casa ( non è vero, probabilmente anche perchè il diggei non mi si voleva fare) e i gin lemon a quel tempo erano ancora così dolci, così zuccherini, scendevano una maraviglia.
Sono le 5 di mattina e si sta per spegnere tutto, la gente è stanca, manca l'ultima canzone, la canzone che ti accompagnerà fino al letto, tu sei ancora in mezzo alla pista perchè sei giovane e ci vuoi credere alle serate ed eccola che parte "Love will tear us apart" ed io da sola in mezzo alla pista, un pò traballante, molto ubriaca che, come Giorgio Canali, me la cantavo e me la ballavo da sola.
Quella è stata la prima volta che ho ascoltato veramente i Joy Division.
Da lì è stato tutto un scaricare, comprare cd, cercare vinili, farsi regalare vinili, leggere libri, guardare film, credere che il tipo per cui vai fuori assomigli all'attore che interpreta Ian Curtis etc etc
(true story tra l'altro)
Ho anche la suoneria registrata male di questa canzone, suoneria che nessuno capisce se is a barking dog or a zombie.
Now I developed a strange form of love for Joy Division, they play only covers.
Yes, I listen to the covers, especially "Love Will Tear Us Apart" and not just listening but I am also very jealous.
From the famous to the amateurs, knocked the cover of Joy Division.
This year I promised to give more then you sacrifice with my favorite place ...

questa è sicuramente la più famosa, quando l'ho sentita dal vivo mi sono commossa, sono proprio carinissima.

anche questa mi piace molto semplice e pulita

questa, per me, è davvero da BRIVIDO e adoro il video.

They did not know them, are Iceland and only have this album to their

This can not wait you can use it for a fashion show or my marriage.
I love the cover instrumental

Last but not least the karaoke version Bjork, Bjork is ultimately organizes karaoke to save Iceland.
A karaoke with Bjork.

gelosona But what I am!
Miraccomando not feel it too I get ruined.
And love, love strazierà there yet, hopefully tonight Giorgio no.

What are you saying I put my shirt?


No geek is possessed by it?
We hope to avoid the tear at the corners of the eyes that this "is shit"

0 comments:

Post a Comment