Monday, January 17, 2011

Boise Shaving Supplies

Madonna my passion! Monica

Lately I have discovered in me a passion for Madonna.
You know, I'm late twenties, now We have to shake Lady Gaga Brtiney bald.
AAAAAA!
When I find myself listening to only draw at night and not only Madonna, I also Mossette mirror.
You know, always late years, I know.
I could not understand my morbid interest so the figure of Madonna ... why now? So late? But then I'm straight, what happens to me?
Then I realized: The
unconscious.
my unconscious broke the balls to be kicked and you're right.
The unconscious is telling me to trust in the hands of Our Lady, for once, and not that of the Madonna.
Madonna lied to me I said do not worry because everything will.
did not happen. I am left with only her
, the bionic woman, Madonna.
Why Madonna would never get pregnant without a "man" without noticing anything, it's Madonna
-if we must have a child and stopping my career 'son I'm doing with the barrels, in all positions in the world, with whips and nipple cover latex and when we're done here I'm not soft like a poor woman, I have a job and 'I'm your baby is well-
is how Madonna would respond to the response of indecent Boss of heaven.
The unconscious is guiding me towards Madonna, he's telling me "try to look like Madonna and you'll be fine."
Madonna Let's face was never the coolest of all the pop star Samantha Fox to compete there, Blondie, Cindy Lauper and many more ...

Madonna is still immature with only 37 in NY Dollor in his pocket, and already the beginning is legend!
began to frequent the city's coolest places, such as CBGB and other bad place, not interested in anything that they are all old or scrap of punk rock, Sonic Youth remember her as a talented but not always in arm some important guy.
Embee?
And how did it go? that they too have been haunted by the figure of dedicating a project called Madonna Ciccone Youth.


And now, I like them.
Madonna arrives in New York and began attending artists, jazz musicians, actors etc etc. Madonna
not, has never been the coolest and probably not even have a great voice but he had one more thing, the Badassery.
Elena, was Badassery, his face blowhard, Pugilli the nose, eyebrows and dark expressive, Madonna has the air shit, can pass as a girl with a cigarette in his mouth sensual owl in a flash.
Madonna knew it and did not allow herself to be deterred by the nose boxer and expressive eyebrows, in fact.
I'll never be like her, I have no faith in his belief that the
Kabbalah and the gym , I would never be my daughter's pussy, but I also like her can pull off the character, lie about my true skills and give me a Brazilian (for now was only half Brazilian, but I'm working on)
Madonna has always been an inspiration, an icon of style and life .

The image of her with the butt bored in the mouth, the shirt that says "Italians Do It Better," is the only one that was saved by Vanilla Ice while standoci together, in short, Madonna has always been an experience that if things are not the first who gives a blow I care about is getting my cheek.
So yesterday taken a morbid hope to find myself, I also watched "Desperately Seeking Susan" and is one of the best movies of history, there is, there is the intrigue, there is fashion, there being poor and lovers, there is no trust there is all the music, there are also Egyptian jewel thieves.
So yes, that
"Searching desperately Elena is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment