Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nadine Jansen Milk Pic

Great initiative

fennel salad ... for
'Put fennel dinner'

Unfortunately I later learned of this initiative, but yesterday I ran to the supermarket to buy a bunch of fags ... I could not give my support to this rumor.
I think the words are no longer enough, unfortunately, Mr. B. presents itself in the eyes of the world and unfortunately we go down more and more ridiculous. I am convinced that everyone can have their opinions, even if are racist, inhumane and truly ignorant, but when is a country I think that personal opinions should fall into the background. I do not want to add many more words ... pyrtroppo in front of Mr. B. Finbar is a long time, but I fully support the two organizations and the initiative Gaia Madama bavareisa , but also Sara for his post full of meaning (one of the many posts that I read and that hit me) .

Metti un finocchio a cena

So bon appetit Mr. B.

lamb 's lettuce and fennel salad with gorgonzola sauce, aromatic and spicy!

Ingredients:
alcune foglie di songino
4/5 finocchi
gorgonzola piccante
alcuni gherigli di noce
olio
sale
senape dolce
aceto di mele
succo di arancio

Tagliare a fette sottili i finocchi e disporli attorno al piatto di portata, alcune fette di finocchio condirle insieme al songino con un pò di sale, disporre il tutto al centro del piatto, aggiungere alcuni pezzetti di gorgonzola e i gherigli di noce. Nel frattempo preparare un emulsione con succo di mezzo arancio (io ho usato un mandarino), un cucchiaio di aceto di mele, un cuchiaio di senape e olio. Cospargere l'emlsione sull'insalata.




0 comments:

Post a Comment